Tuesday 16 August 2011

My life in acrobatic gymnastics!

Right, I have been doing this sport ever since I was 5 years old which must mean I enjoyed every single second of it, right? WRONG!! Acrobatic gymnastics is one of the toughest sports you can get youself into and it requires a lot of sacrifices, determination, dedication and hardwork. There are many sacrifices I have had to make such as not eating unhealthy food at all and sometimes going on a diet because I need to keep my weight to a certain amount of kilograms so I look good and toned in a leotard. Another sacrifice I have had to make is my friends as when they are having parties, sleepovers, days out etc, I am  always at a training session. Also, I can hardly ever go on a family holiday, family day out or even a family night in because I am always training!

I have won many meadals and trophies during competitions and I have some amazing leotards to perform in which I am going to tell you about later!!
So, if you are thinking about getting yourself or a child into this, make sure you are ready for it as it is tough but VERY rewarding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment